SUMMARY: The receptionist provides general office support and performs a variety of administrative activities and tasks. Provides administrative support to Executive staff. Greets and directs visitors, answer and direct incoming phone calls, while maintaining the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directly them appropriately both in person or on the telephone. Maintains visitor sign in/out log.
- Answering and routing calls on a multi-line phone system, and direct contacts to the proper person and/or department.
- Strong verbal and written communication; compose letters; telephone etiquette.
- Assists in producing projects and reports (copying, printing and/or scanning documents)
- Stocks office areas with necessary supplies; order supplies
- Mail distribution
- Running occasional errands
- Scheduling & setting up meetings
- Maintains calendar of scheduled visits by customers and potential customers; reminds appropriate staff of visit
- Organizing special events
- Filing and archiving
- Maintain organized records at all times.
- Provides general administrative and clerical support.
- Performs related duties as assigned by management.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with changing priorities/deadlines
Outstanding organizational and communication skills
Ability to respond quickly and efficiently to requests for assistance
Highly organized and detail oriented
Use of computers, calculators, telephones, copiers, fax machines, and other office equipment
Proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Ability to learn new tasks and/or software programs quickly